My Shotglass Playlist Page


Welcome to MY SHOTGLASS PLAYLIST! This is a page for ALL SHOTGLASS MEMBERS to POST THEIR song playlist for all things LOST!

Ever hear a song and think "That describes JATE PERFECTLY!" ? Do you know a song that has lyrics that describe the island? How about a song that describes BEN like no other?

I have a few songs that I thought were PERFECT for LOST and some of it's characters and plots! So I thought it would be a GREAT page for us to post our PLAYLISTS and share our favorite music!

EMAIL us with your playlist!

You will need to include the following:

-Name of the song

-Artist

-WHO/WHAT the song describes

*Numbering your playlist will greatly help!*

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ACTUAL AUDIO CLIPS!

Email your PLAYLIST to

the_shotglass@hotmail.com

OR

dharmaholics@gmail.com

DRINK TOGETHER-BARF ALONE!

NIKI and TONI

PLAYLIST AUDIO


Saturday, April 12, 2008

Toni's Island playlist!

Here is a few of the songs songs that remind me of LOST moments.

1. Green Day - Castaway, From the album 'Warning'
I think this one is pretty self-explanatory, so Im not really gonna say anything on this one.

2. Chimaira - Power Trip, From the album 'Impossibility of Reason.
This song for me PERFECTLY describes the power struggle between Jack and Locke.

3. System of a Down - Needles, From the album 'Toxicity'
This one reminds me of Charlie before he beat his heroin addiction!

4. Avenged Sevenfold - Lost, From the album 'Avenged Sevenfold'
The lyrics Nowhere to run, can't escape, Full of ourselves, tied to our fate kinda describe the fate of the Losties for me.

No comments: